‘It would be unprecedented for Joe Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard. This would be the first time in American history that a President would activate soldiers to NOT protect the US — to stand down — to make us less safe,’ said Gov. Noem see clip below
It would be unprecedented for Joe Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard.
This would be the first time in American history that a President would activate soldiers to NOT protect the US — to stand down — to make us less safe. pic.twitter.com/ACAtiyY6Sr
— Kristi Noem (@KristiNoem) January 27, 2024
‘Wow. Gov. Abbott confirms to Tucker that if Biden federalizes Texas’ National Guard, he has other armed law enforcement personnel standing guard on the border. He also confirms other reinforcements are coming from other states. He sounds very determined.’ – Charlie Kirk. See fast clip below
Wow. Gov. Abbott confirms to Tucker that if Biden federalizes Texas’ National Guard, he has other armed law enforcement personnel standing guard on the border. He also confirms other reinforcements are coming from other states. He sounds very determined. pic.twitter.com/IRLSdi8DNY
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) January 26, 2024
As Texas finds itself on the brink of a potential clash between state National Guard forces and federal Border Patrol in Eagle Pass, the state’s Attorney General, Ken Paxton, has expressed concerns, suggesting that the ongoing crisis may give the impression that President Biden has struck a deal with cartels controlling parts of the border.
I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with @GovAbbott to defend Texas. As your Attorney General, I stand ready to bringing any legal means necessary to defend Texas. We will push back against this out of control Federal Government to defend our state sovereignty- Attorney General Ken Paxton
In an interview with Fox News, Paxton shared his uncertainty about President Biden’s next move, particularly after the Supreme Court hinted that federal authorities could remove razor wire in state-controlled Shelby Park, while not explicitly preventing Governor Greg Abbott from reinstalling it.
“I don’t know what Joe Biden is going to do. So far, it seems like every decision he’s made has been a bad decision for our country,” Paxton remarked. He went on to assert that the President is not merely cooperating with but is, in fact, in partnership with these cartels, exacerbating the challenges faced by Texas at the border.
Ken Paxton rightfully says that by leaving the border open Joe Biden is working with the cartelspic.twitter.com/L1XKUX8Obn
— Paul A. Szypula 🇺🇸 (@Bubblebathgirl) January 26, 2024
Under previous administrations, illegal immigrants and cartel smugglers would avoid Border Patrol, fearing consequences such as deportation. However, Paxton suggested that under the Biden administration, members of transnational criminal organizations actively seek out Border Patrol, strategically placing themselves in a pipeline that disperses foreign nationals throughout the country.
Senator Ted Cruz said ‘Joe Biden is defying federal law by allowing 9.6M illegal aliens to flood through our border. If the federal government won’t step up, Texas has the Constitutional authority to protect itself. I’m proud to stand with Texas and Governor Abbott as we work to stop this invasion.’ see fast clip below
Joe Biden is defying federal law by allowing 9.6M illegal aliens to flood through our border.
If the federal government won’t step up, Texas has the Constitutional authority to protect itself.
I’m proud to stand with Texas and Governor Abbott as we work to stop this invasion. pic.twitter.com/qtzi3u2LQ4
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) January 26, 2024
“Joe Biden has cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport people directly to the Border Patrol, and then they move them around the country. So we’re in a terrible situation,” Paxton emphasized.
In response to the crisis, several Republican governors, including South Dakota’s Kristi Noem, have expressed support for Texas’ handling of the situation. Paxton specifically thanked Governor Noem, along with about two dozen other GOP governors, for their solidarity with Texas in addressing the border impasse.
Texas AG Ken Paxton: Immigration invasion might cost Joe Biden the election | Just The News https://t.co/Nh0TPZ69sk
— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) January 26, 2024
Amidst growing concerns, Sean Hannity raised the question of whether President Biden is seeking a “showdown in Texas.” This uncertainty about the federal government’s role in the standoff adds another layer to the complexity of the situation.
The historical context of federal-state clashes offers a backdrop to the current tensions. The last instance of a president superseding state control of a National Guard corps occurred in 1957 when President Eisenhower invoked federal control over the Arkansas National Guard deployed by Governor Orval Faubus to prevent the integration of a high school in Little Rock. Since this can be the first time a criminal president decided to take control over the National Guard to NOT protect the nation, all will see it live. The fake news media will not be able to hide it no matter how much control they have over the current 95% that do as they are told by the Deep State
BREAKING: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton accuses White House of working with the drug cartels – "Biden Administration is effectively, no matter how you want to slice this, they are partnering with the cartels to get people into our country as fast as possible".
Has Biden put… pic.twitter.com/C9EjOygXn1
— Conservative Brief (@ConservBrief) January 26, 2024
Looking further back, in 1794, then-President Washington federalized the Pennsylvania militia and troops from several other states to quell the “Whiskey Rebellion” in the Alleghenies. The uprising was a response to a new excise tax on whiskey proposed by Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton, leading to violent resistance by some civilians. It is amazing how the Left keeps pointing this out, as Texas is protecting the state and nation from invasion. A foreign invasion, this is a fact that fake news keeps hiding, as they do all they can to avoid the border.
While historical comparisons provide context, the current situation at the Texas-Mexico border remains fluid and will be viewed by history as total Democrat delusion.
Breaking News: Estimated 700,000 American Patriots heading to support the state of Texas and stop the Invasion. Biden’s border Invasion will not be tolerated any longer. “This is the time for us to rise up as the American people” “this movement of the American people joined by other nations if they want to come….this is the Canadian Farmers, this is the German farmers, this is the French farmers, this is the Dutch farmers” “This is a movement well beyond the United States” Americans are waking to the threat that globalists pose to the USA in particular under the Biden regime. Millions of Patriotic people all over the world are joining an International resistance against the Globalists who are attacking our food supplies and farming industry and allowing millions of illegals to flood our nations. They seek to destroy from within our precious freedoms and way of life. Freedom Train International is a new freedom and resistance movement with thousands of members around the world and we stand with the American people in securing their borders. Join us as we push back for Freedom and fight back against those that seek to enslave us with 15 min cities, CBDCs, Digital ID and those who denigrate humanity by ordering us to eat insects using fear and climate Alarmism. Its time to resist. See clip below
Breaking News: Estimated 700,000 American Patriots heading to support the state of Texas and stop the Invasion.
Biden’s border Invasion will not be tolerated any longer.
“This is the time for us to rise up as the American people”
— Jim Ferguson (@JimFergusonUK) January 27, 2024
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Gov. Abbott confirms to Tucker that if Biden federalizes Texas’ National Guard, he has other armed law enforcement personnel standing guard on the border.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton raises concerns about a potential standoff between state National Guard and federal Border Patrol at the Texas-Mexico border in Eagle Pass.
- Paxton suggests that the ongoing crisis gives the impression that President Biden may have cut a deal with cartels controlling parts of the border, creating challenges for Texas.
- Paxton criticizes President Biden’s decision-making, stating that every decision so far appears to be detrimental to the country. He accuses Biden of being in partnership with transnational criminal organizations.
- Paxton acknowledges the support of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem and approximately two dozen other GOP governors who express solidarity with Texas in addressing the border impasse.
- Highlights historical instances of federal intervention in state-controlled National Guard, including President Eisenhower’s federal control in 1957 during the integration crisis in Little Rock and President Washington’s federalization of the Pennsylvania militia in 1794 to quell the “Whiskey Rebellion.” These historical comparisons add context to the current tensions at the border.
Comments – Threads – Links
- BREAKING: If Biden won’t protect our border, Americans will. – Trump asks all willing State Gov’s to deploy their Guards to Texas to REMOVE iIIegals back across the border – Texas Military is ACTIVELY RECRUTING members to JOIN THE BORDER MISSION “Operation Lone Star.” “In opposition to the open border disaster under the Biden administration, a coalition of Americans from all throughout the country announced the organizing of a major Southern Border Convoy and multi-city rally next month. “Active and retired law enforcement and military, veterans, elected officials, business owners, ranchers, truckers, bikers, media, and law-abiding, freedom-loving Americans” are invited to participate in three rallies across three states as part of the Take Back Our Border Convoy. – The rallies will be held in Eagle Pass, Texas, Yuma, Arizona, and San Ysidro, California, on Feb. 3.” Who else supports this? – Tara Bull
- Arkansas Stands with Texas! “Until we get one back in the White House, states will do what President Biden refuses to do.” ~ Sarah Huckabee Sanders – see clip below
Arkansas Stands with Texas!
“Until we get one back in the White House, states will do what President Biden refuses to do.” ~ Sarah Huckabee Sanders
— FFT1776™ (@FFT1776) January 27, 2024
- Thank you AG Paxton. Texas is our last and only line of defense against the illegals since Biden is not only welcoming them in — he’s actively trying to stop Americans from keeping illegals out. Real Americans support Texas for what they’re doing to save America- Paul A. Szypula
- Don’t forget the true meaning of the word “legal.” Lex injusta non est lex We are with you. I’ll be a Texan if I’m needed to be. And we have tens of millions who feel the same way Decorate Piazzale Loreto Again- John Beaudoin, Sr. aka, Coquin de Chien
- I cannot wait until you are the US Attorney General! @realDonaldTrump– Al Tournas
- We stand with Texas! The American people have had enough- Capitalist Mike