Listen to this Obama-Biden Official Lie… NOTHING we do can stop to flow the arms from Iran to their Houthi faction. NOTHING. Fast clip see below
KIRBY: “We already have in place, and have been doing, interdiction to try to stop the flow of munitions from Iran to Houthi-controlled Yemen … that’s how we tragically lost those two U.S. Navy SEALs…” pic.twitter.com/dtyXuSQNMg
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 23, 2024
‘It’s no surprise that Iran is directly behind the Houthi attacks on Americans. Until Biden confronts Iran, this will only get worse,’ said Mike Pompeo. Since the fact of the matter is we cannot stop the Houthi attacks, now we go to China to beg them for help. ‘U.S. officials arrived in Thailand in order to meet with Chinese officials to discuss the Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists and their attack on the civilian vessels in the Red Sea. The U.S. hopes that China will be able to convince Iran to suppress the Houthis,’ see fast clip below
U.S. officials arrived in Thailand in order to meet with Chinese officials to discuss the Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists and their attack on the civilian vessels in the Red Sea. The U.S. hopes that China will be able to convince Iran to suppress the Houthis. pic.twitter.com/pSidJGueLr
— China in Focus – NTD (@ChinaInFocusNTD) January 27, 2024
In recent developments, Congressman Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) has drawn attention to a perceived connection between the ongoing Houthi terrorist attacks in the Red Sea and the Iranian government. He criticizes President Joe Biden’s administration for not applying sufficient pressure on Iran to halt these high seas attacks. The Houthi terrorists, also known as Ansar Allah, a Zaydi Shiite movement, have been engaged in conflict with Yemen’s internationally recognized government since 2004. Since we know they are wholly run and armed by Iran, you would think after giving them billions of our dollars and allowing them to make HUNDREDS of billions in oil sales, Iran would not be instigating war all over. Of course, it is the opposite of what the appeasers of the Biden Admin want. Trump had Iran starved for cash, but Biden does all he can to get money to Iran so they can commit terror attacks all over the world, even against America.
The truth is worst. Globalists blackmail all the American politicians then launder our tax dollars through Afghanistan for 20 years guaranteeing generational wealth for there spicific blood line. Focus on EpsteinIsland and follow the Blackmailit leads back the Israel and there version of the CIA. God bless- William
After hijacking a commercial ship on Nov. 19, the Houthis have escalated their attacks by launching explosive drones and missiles at cargo vessels in the Red Sea. In response, the U.S. military, along with allies and partners, has taken measures to escort civilian vessels, intercept attacks, and conduct air and missile strikes against Houthi-held territory in Yemen since Jan. 11.
Congressman Waltz expresses both relief and strategic concerns about the administration’s actions. He applauds the decisive measures taken but questions the focus on addressing the symptoms rather than the core issue, which he identifies as Iran.
The US wants to convince you the Houthis are a fringe Iranian proxy
Look at the sea of their banners at today's million-man march in Yemen pic.twitter.com/YfL11uBw6l
— COMBATE |🇵🇷 (@upholdreality) January 26, 2024
The suspicion that Iran supplies and funds the Houthis has been a longstanding concern for the U.S. government. It is not actually a suspicion. it is a fact. But media all over the world says suspicion. Recent events include U.S. Navy SEALs seizing a cargo vessel carrying Iranian-supplied advanced conventional weapons bound for Yemen. Despite Iranian denials, Congressman Waltz and other U.S. observers remain unconvinced of their non-involvement.
Israel offensive in Gaza: IDF says 11 militants killed as fighting rages around Khan Younis – France 24 Vid – Whatfinger World News
Waltz advocates for a return to the “maximum pressure” sanctions policy implemented by President Trump’s administration towards Iran. He argues that the current administration’s actions, such as rescinding certain sanctions and unfreezing assets, enable Iran to fund proxy factions across the Middle East, posing threats to U.S. forces and allies.
The Biden Admin is so wedded to their appeasement and de-escalation strategy that they’re actually inviting escalation from the Houthis & Iran.
This half-hearted, weak response is feeding the fire, not snuffing it out. pic.twitter.com/CUE7WgWmNb
— Rep. Mike Waltz (@michaelgwaltz) January 18, 2024
In the past month, the U.S. Treasury Department has imposed new sanctions targeting individuals and entities associated with Iran’s financial support for terrorist groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis. Additionally, the Biden administration has relabeled the Houthis as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) entity, reversing its previous stance. While at the same time still helping Iran take billions from the U.S. As usual, in this insane world of Democrats in control, we are playing all sides, and financing all sides. All for conflict, all for war.
There are also reports indicating that the Biden administration has reached out to China for assistance in persuading Iran to discourage further Houthi attacks in the Red Sea. However, Congressman Waltz dismisses this approach, asserting that China has no interest in calming the situation. He claims that China prefers to see the U.S. and its allies occupied with challenges in the Middle East, allowing China to continue its activities, including buying Iranian oil in violation of sanctions.
Thank you, @JoeBiden, for wasting our tax dollars on terrorists.
You empowered Hamas and the Houthis by giving $3 billion to Yemen and hundreds of millions of dollars to UNRWA after President Trump cut them off.
This certainly ranks as one of your stupidest funding initiatives. pic.twitter.com/LNQIFob1HA
— Rep. Brian Mast (@RepBrianMast) January 26, 2024
Waltz criticizes the administration’s diplomacy, characterizing it as “feckless,” and highlights what he perceives as an unholy alliance between Russia, Iran, and China. He rejects the idea of China being a good faith actor in this scenario.
Efforts to confirm these reports and seek the State Department’s response to Waltz’s comments have not received a reply by press time. The State Department spokesman neither confirmed nor denied the reports but emphasized the importance of ensuring the Red Sea remains a safe place for international commerce. Similarly, the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman did not directly confirm or deny the reports but mentioned active communication to alleviate tension in the Red Sea.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Congressman Mike Waltz asserts a link between ongoing Houthi terrorist attacks in the Red Sea and the Iranian government.
- Waltz criticizes President Biden’s administration for not applying stronger pressure on Iran to halt the high seas attacks, emphasizing the need to address the root cause.
- Houthi terrorists from Yemen have escalated attacks, including hijacking a commercial ship and launching explosive drones and missiles at cargo vessels in the Red Sea.
- The U.S. government suspects Iran of supplying and funding the Houthis, with recent actions including the seizure of a cargo vessel carrying Iranian-supplied weapons bound for Yemen.
- Congressman Waltz calls for a return to the “maximum pressure” sanctions policy adopted during President Trump’s administration, arguing that current actions create opportunities for Iran to fund proxy factions in the Middle East, posing threats to global trade and stability.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Türkiye’s Directorate of Communications hosts Gaza War symposium – TRT – Whatfinger World News Vid
- China tells Iran to “rein in” Houthi attacks in Red Sea – Newsweek
- The Indian Navy released pictures of the burning “Marlin Luanda”. The crude oil tanker has been struck by missiles launched by Houthi terrorists in Yemen. This whole episode is just another reminder that you can’t ignore the anti-Western axis (Russia, Iran, Houthis, Hamas, Northkorea) because sooner rather than later they will come for us. It is better to strike them on their own soil and fix the issue. The root cause, however, is not only Yemen but Iran. They are the architects of this. – Tendarr
- Yemen’s Houthis unfurl banners displaying Iran‘s now dead and well cooked Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani & his fellow kebab from Iraq Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis. I care about the Yemeni people. Very happy for the US & UK to bomb these Houthi trash, though. Dr T
- We condemned this among all these nations- Rufus Ibi’s
- Correct me if I’m wrong, but I am pretty sure this wouldn’t have happened if the US & Britain didn’t respond to the blockade of ships headed to Israel by bombing Yemen- Tony Blinken’s Stinkin’ Thinkin’
- Yemen has our ministry’s unconditional support- The Bull Ministry