Nancy Mace. Deep State and anti-Trump, and then MAGA. Which way is the wind blowing for her now? Republican Rep. Nancy Mace‘s former top aide, Daniel Hanlon, filed paperwork on Friday to run against his old boss in South Carolina’s June congressional primary, says CBS News
Left: Nancy Mace after January 6 saying Trump’s “entire legacy was wiped out” by the “un-American” MAGA insurrection
Right: Nancy Mace today endorsing Trump, praising his “record” pic.twitter.com/X2G70Ow4gi
— Biden-Harris HQ (@BidenHQ) January 22, 2024
Mace ‘You cannot believe one word that comes out of Joe Biden’s mouth if it’s even coherent.’ see fast clip below
“You cannot believe one word that comes out of Joe Biden’s mouth if it’s even coherent.”
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) January 26, 2024
One more clip… ‘Republican Mark Sanford, South Carolina’s former governor and congressman from #SC01, just called out Nancy Mace’s hypocrisy on Donald Trump. He’s right. Mace is guided by press coverage and petty politics, not real principles.’ see clip below
Republican Mark Sanford, South Carolina’s former governor and congressman from #SC01, just called out Nancy Mace’s hypocrisy on Donald Trump.
He’s right. Mace is guided by press coverage and petty politics, not real principles. pic.twitter.com/FcNjS8Hnsf
— Michael B. Moore (@michael_b_moore) January 26, 2024
In a surprising turn of events, Representative Nancy Mace, a Republican from South Carolina, is facing an unexpected challenge from her former chief of staff, Daniel Hanlon, as she seeks a third term in office. Hanlon, who was reportedly dismissed by Mace just last month, officially submitted his statement of candidacy to the Federal Election Commission on January 26, confirming speculations that he would run against his former boss. Since this woman goes where the wind blows by the Deep State, how much should we care about the race?
Before joining Mace’s team in January 2021, Hanlon had an extensive background in government service. He spent nearly four years working in the Office of Management and Budget during the Trump administration. Prior to that, he had worked for former Republican Representatives Mick Mulvaney of South Carolina and Rick Renzi of Arizona.
This unexpected development follows reports that several other former staffers of Mace have joined forces with Hanlon in an attempt to unseat her. Staffing challenges have been a persistent issue in Mace’s office since her first year in Congress, during which she experienced the departure of four Capitol Hill staffers within a six-week period.
Never forget, this is Mace on Trump… Fast clip “I believe we need to hold the President accountable. I hold him accountable for the events that transpired, for the attack on our Capitol last Wednesday.”
In light of Rep. Nancy Mace’s endorsement of Trump, let’s remember her words on Jan. 13, 2021 regarding January 6.
“I believe we need to hold the President accountable. I hold him accountable for the events that transpired, for the attack on our Capitol last Wednesday.” pic.twitter.com/EbBvIeZcVh
— Marcus Flowers (@Marcus4Georgia) January 22, 2024
— New York Post (@nypost) January 27, 2024
Hanlon’s departure from Mace’s office in December was accompanied by the resignations of two other senior staffers—Deputy Chief of Staff Richard Chalkey and Legislative Director Randall Meyer, as reported by the Washington Examiner.
Nancy Mace, who was first elected to Congress in 2020 to represent South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District, which includes Charleston and its surrounding areas, faced staffing setbacks but managed to secure reelection in 2022 by defeating Republican challenger Katie Arrington. Arrington had the backing of former President Donald Trump, who praised her as a “true Republican” while criticizing Mace for being disloyal to the party.
The former chief of staff to Rep. Nancy Mace filed to run as a Republican primary challenger against his onetime boss. https://t.co/Y7k7Th517I
— Axios (@axios) January 26, 2024
Despite Trump’s previous criticisms, Mace surprised many by recently endorsing the former president in his potential bid to reclaim the White House. In a statement on January 22, just a day before the New Hampshire primary, Mace expressed her support, saying, “I don’t see eye to eye perfectly with any candidate. And until now I’ve stayed out of it. But the time has come to unite behind our nominee.”
This endorsement raised eyebrows, especially considering that former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, a prominent contender for the Republican nomination and a competitor to Trump, resides in Mace’s congressional district. Haley had previously supported Mace, raising funds for her reelection campaign and commending her as a “fighter.” Are they just breeding traitors down in South Carolina or has the Deep State conquered the state just as it has Georgia? Turning patriots into pawns that do all they can to hurt this nation.
South Carolina Rep. @NancyMace: "… It's time to save our country and the man for the job is Donald Trump. That is who the American people want, that's who South Carolinians want… and we're going to make sure that he wins it big in South Carolina." pic.twitter.com/Np40ar7qW8
— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) January 26, 2024
With the statewide primary election in South Carolina scheduled for June 11, the political landscape in the state is becoming increasingly intriguing. With candidates like Mace who blow with the winds of the Deep State and obviously do as they say, how can we support her in her bid with her former chief of staff? That’s a question for all voters in her district.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Representative Nancy Mace faces an unexpected challenge from her former chief of staff, Daniel Hanlon, who filed for candidacy a month after being reportedly fired by Mace.
- Hanlon, with prior experience in the Office of Management and Budget during the Trump administration, is supported by some of Mace’s other former staffers in his bid to unseat her.
- Staffing issues have plagued Mace’s office since her first year in Congress, losing four Capitol Hill staffers in a six-week span, including the recent resignations of Deputy Chief of Staff Richard Chalkey and Legislative Director Randall Meyer.
- Mace, elected in 2020 to represent South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District, overcame challenges to secure reelection in 2022, defeating a Republican challenger backed by former President Donald Trump.
- Despite past criticisms from Trump, Mace recently surprised observers by endorsing the former president in his potential bid to reclaim the White House, setting the stage for an intriguing primary election in South Carolina on June 11.
Comments – Threads – Links
- “Looks like someone’s taking ‘working closely together’ to a new level! – baillie_010
- Not sure I would trust him…Dan yapping at McCarthy about his boss, Mace, voting Kevin out is asinine. There’s 2 sides to every story and so many on the rino side wanting to start shyt with maga people. Use discernment, – Littlekat
- After her balls statement …..someone run against her . – Sheila O’Hern
- Rep. Nancy Mace (R, SC-01) gained another Republican challenger Friday, and it is someone she worked with before. Democrats vying for her seat in Congress offered their perspective on the news. – ABC News 4
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.