Playing his part, Deep State Johnson tries to look like he opposes Biden’s efforts to bankrupt the nation.
In a recent turn of events, House Speaker Mike Johnson has refuted President Joe Biden’s assertion that Congress must act swiftly to pass a $110 billion aid package, encompassing funds for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. This proposed bill, however, raises concerns, as it could potentially allow up to 150,000 illegal crossings monthly, or 1.8 million annually, before triggering any of the suggested border shutdown measures.
Yet at 8,500 crossing the border in Biden‘s new proposal is what America is up against… Don’t cave, hold the line…. Mike Johnson needs to stop the invasion- Kathy Brock NP
Johnson dismissed Biden’s claim, stating, “President Biden falsely claimed yesterday he needs Congress to pass a new law to allow him to close the southern border, but he knows that is untrue.” Johnson emphasized that he had previously communicated to Biden, through a letter late last year and subsequent occasions, that executive action could and should be taken immediately to address the crisis.
It’s crucial to recall that on his first day in office, Biden signed three executive orders that reversed significant border protections implemented by former President Trump. This move sent a clear message to migrants worldwide that the doors were open, leading to a surge in border crossings. He had his minions in nations all over the world, many NGOs all spread the word to head to the United States. With the public goal of the Democrats illustrated in the Cloward-Piven Strategy, which is to overwhelm the system and bankrupt America, Lord Obama and his loyal servant Biden have done from day one everything needed to take down the American dollar and bankrupt this nation. While using a media he largely controls via the Mockingbird servants, which control over 95% of American media, he can lie at will. Daily at times, with such bold criminal statements such as ‘the border is secure’. They lie to our faces.
Speaker Johnson looked as though he had some hope. He has now proven himself to be a Deep State stooge, far more dangerous than even McCarthy was. As Johnson hides behind the cross, as a Christian, while lying to our faces and doing all he can to aid Biden and the Marxist cabal behind him, in bringing the United Staes down.
House Speaker Mike Johnson doubled down on his pressure campaign against President Biden, saying that the White House does not need congressional action to secure the southern border. https://t.co/sPDG9s40O5
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) January 27, 2024
Former President Trump seized the opportunity to comment on the situation during a speech in Las Vegas, where he stated, “When I’m President, instead of trying to send Texas a restraining order, I will send them REINFORCEMENTS!” The political landscape is heating up, with differing perspectives on how to address the border crisis. President Trump, as usual, has the answers as he had the most secure border in all American history. Had he not been stopped at every turn with lawsuits in all border states, even ridiculous ones based on flies and birds, using the environment to stop the building of the wall, right now the wall would be long built and we would not have 400K plus coming in per month on the low end. Which is the admitted 300K, and the gottaways thrown in as our enemies inundate the nation with criminals and terrorists, all waiting for orders or carrying them out now. Witness the increased attacks on our power stations, oil refineries and even rail lines that are all having record ‘accidents’. As Trump says, Joe Biden is a Manchurian President, doing this nation incredible harm.
Back to Ukraine and funding that dictatorship that suppresses all who oppose the Deep State…
David Sacks provides insight into the complex situation, highlighting the underlying issues in Washington. The failed Spring-Summer Counteroffensive aimed at pushing the Russians out of Ukraine has left neoconservatives grappling with challenges. TIME Magazine even reported on the dire situation, suggesting that Ukrainian President Zelensky is delusional, the Ukrainian military is running out of soldiers, and officials are engaged in widespread corruption.
As House Republicans grew hesitant about allocating additional funds to the failing effort in Ukraine, a strategic plan emerged. The idea was to combine Ukraine aid with border security, appeasing both sides. However, Senate Republicans, known as RINOs (Republicans in Name Only), took a different stance, transforming the border security provisions into an amnesty bill.
Biden urges Congress to embrace border bill, but House speaker suggests it may be 'dead on arrival' https://t.co/J3JP6iMzat via @PittsburghPG Johnson needs to stop listening to Trump and do something. The GOP complains but won’t do anything.
— Land Theresa (@LandTheresa1) January 27, 2024
Simultaneously, Biden engaged in a dispute with Texas over the remaining shreds of border security, casting doubt on his commitment to faithfully execute the law. Consequently, the proposed deal, once promising, fell apart.
Amidst the turmoil, the Biden administration resorted to a familiar tactic: blaming former President Trump. Allegedly holding him responsible for Ukraine’s struggles and the overwhelming situation at the southern border, the administration deflects accountability. However, critics argue that Biden and his advisors are responsible for the repercussions of their policies. The game is always the same, Blame Trump. As we all know, it is not a coincidence that war is breaking out world-wide, that Iran has the money to support their terror groups that are now killing Americans, as well as Jews. It’s all part of the plan for global chaos, on the way to the glorious Marxist Global Reset that Biden and his ilk have signed on for. A world of dictatorship, where they are our masters, and we own nothing and have no say. Well, I have news to these potential tyrants, we will fight for freedom. You will not like the result when we’re all pushed beyond that point.
There's a technical term for what Biden is saying about the border: a lie.
Three of Joe Biden's decisions caused the border crisis:
1. He stopped construction on the wall.
2. He reinstated catch-and-release.
3. He rescinded the remain in Mexico agreement. pic.twitter.com/d2Fz5fh0Lf
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) January 27, 2024
In the words of Shakespeare, “The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.” This sentiment holds true as the administration grapples with the aftermath of its decisions.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has also weighed in on the situation, articulating the problems with the amnesty bill. The complexities surrounding the intersection of aid packages, border security, and political maneuvering underscore the challenges facing the nation. As the debate unfolds, it remains to be seen how policymakers will navigate this multifaceted crisis and its broader implications. Even DeSantis knows the bill is total nonsense. Any Republican that falls for it, will not be a happy camper once the next election comes around.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Major Points Discussed:
- House Speaker Mike Johnson disputes President Biden’s claim that Congress needs to pass a $110 billion aid package, emphasizing that executive action can address the border crisis immediately.
- Biden’s reversal of border protections on his first day in office led to a surge in illegal crossings, prompting concerns about a proposed aid package that could allow up to 1.8 million illegal entries annually.
- Former President Trump criticizes Biden’s handling of the border crisis, promising reinforcements for Texas and highlighting the political tension surrounding the issue.
- David Sacks sheds light on Washington’s internal struggles, revealing a failed effort to counter Russian influence in Ukraine and a strategic plan to link Ukraine aid with border security, which ultimately fell apart due to disagreements among Republicans.
- The Biden administration resorts to blaming Trump for both the Ukraine crisis and the southern border situation, deflecting criticism away from their own policies. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis underscores problems with the proposed amnesty bill, adding to the complexity of the ongoing debate.
Comments – Threads – Links
- When asked about solutions to the border catastrophe, Vice President Harris recommended that Congress grant mass amnesty and spend taxpayer dollars to process – not stop – more illegals. This answer from President Biden’s ‘border czar’ is exactly why the administration can’t be trusted to solve the catastrophe they, themselves, created. – Speaker Johnson
- White House demands Speaker Johnson give Biden ‘authority and funding’ to ‘secure the border‘ – Fox News
- So Mitch McConnell thinks he reached a great deal with Schumer on the border. The bill would allow 1,825,000 unvetted illegals into the country a year. Mitch needs to go. We can’t afford to take care of all these people. Lankford your a disappointment- sandrajaniga
- “Forget about standing with Ukraine or Israel” it is very sad to read such things from Americans seriously? do you have a war are rockets flying at you? civilians and soldiers die?- Andriy Markiv
- Well, I will stand with Israel but they seem to be doing well enough, even with all the Bidenterference. I will stand with Texas because this “migrant” farce has gone too far- InvictusDelirious
- What do you call a nation that gives $3,800,000,000 annually to Israel, squanders $880,000,000,000 on its defense budget and sends $100,000,000,000+ to Ukraine, while also allowing 650,000+ of its citizens to sleep on the streets? A failed state. The U.S. is a failed state- Steven Cotterill