This woman’s reputation is worth almost 100 million dollars. Seriously, no evidence, just her word, we know this is a 100% fix, a scam on America and Trump.
NOT ONE DAMN DIME!!! That’s what E Jean Carol will get in the end… “Until the case has run appellate courts process she will see nothing…” No chance Trump settles!! Turned over on appeal!! See fast clip below
NOT ONE DAMN DIME!!!
That’s what E Jean Carol will get in the end…
“Until the case has run appellate courts process she will see nothing…”
No chance Trump settles!! Turned over on appeal!! pic.twitter.com/i3nsPp9uVo
— SaltyGoat (@SaltyGoat17) January 27, 2024
Seriously folks, ONLY the Deep State can arrange for this one to win a case where Trump was not allowed to show evidence, all designed for total BS against Trump and America. I mean, seriously look at this one…
Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you, E Jean Carrol.
The mentally deranged sex addict who talks about her “rape fantasies”, paints the trees and rocks in her yard blue, and has a cat named Vagina, and a dog named Tits.
You can’t make this up. This is Trumps accuser. pic.twitter.com/yAOCqOkeW1
— Heather Mullins (@TalkMullins) January 26, 2024
In the aftermath of the recent defamation case against former President Donald Trump, E. Jean Carroll, a notable figure, found herself in the midst of controversy once again. Carroll, who secured an $83.3 million verdict in her favor, faced criticism following a “joke” she made during an appearance on “The Rachel Maddow Show.”
She is a compulsive liar and did all this to sell a book. What happens when laws change in a way that will hold people like her accountable for false accusations resulting in having to spend her golden years in a minimum security day camp? – Glossu
Carroll’s defamation suit against Trump originated from his denial of her sexual assault allegations dating back to the 1990s. The federal jury’s decision to award her damages stirred a new wave of attention, but Carroll’s comments on the Rachel Maddow show generated a different kind of reaction.
When asked by the MSNBC host about her previous statement regarding allocating the received funds to “help shore up women’s rights,” Carroll responded enthusiastically, saying, “Yes, Rachel! Yes! I had such, such great ideas for all the good I’m gonna do with this money.” She then humorously suggested extravagant purchases, including new wardrobes, shoes, a motorcycle, and a fishing rod for her attorneys. Maddow chuckled at the proposal, while Carroll’s attorney, Shawn Crowley, interjected, “That’s a joke.”
"A completely stupid system in what has become a completely stupid country."
Referring to the E. Jean Carroll verdict, @RevolverNewsUSA founder @DarrenJBeattie calls the situation unbearably dumb. "The thing about this defamation suit, it was from an alleged claim from 1995,… pic.twitter.com/mEqz0kTWgA
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) January 31, 2024
‘Judge Kaplan has an incredible bias against President Trump. The Jean Carroll ruling should be strongly overturned. Ms. Carol and Judge Kaplan should be forced to pay Trump and Alina Habba $83.3 million. They are the real liars in this case,’ said Charles Downs
However, the clip quickly went viral, prompting accusations that Carroll’s lighthearted remarks undermined the seriousness of her defamation case. Criticism poured in from various quarters, with Joe Concha labeling the entire suit and verdict as a “crock.” Clay Travis, founder of Outkick, commented, “Rough night for MSNBC,” highlighting the potential damage to the news channel’s reputation.
The controversy also sparked broader discussions about the justice system and the perceived incongruity between the severity of the alleged harm to Carroll’s reputation and her seemingly light-hearted response. Independent Women’s Forum spokesperson Paula Scanlan expressed concern that such jokes could cast a shadow on real assault survivors, questioning the consistency of Carroll’s stance. Stephen Miller, contributing editor at The Spectator, dismissed Carroll as a “nutball.”
I review the absolutely ridiculous verdict in the E. Jean Carroll suit against Donald Trump. pic.twitter.com/8RVaKsoBLN
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) January 29, 2024
Former law enforcement professional Rob O’Donnell raised skepticism about Carroll’s mindset, asserting, “Being in Law Enforcement and public safety for over 3 decades having worked special victims cases, this is not the mindset of a victim. No amount of money can ever make whole a true victim of sexual assault nonetheless make them giddy.” Conservative commentator Steve Guest characterized Carroll’s response as “deranged.”
Carroll’s appearance on CNN further fueled the controversy as she continued to make light of how she might spend the awarded money. She joked about Trump Tower becoming an animal sanctuary, but later clarified, stating, “That was a joke. But no, we are inspired to not waste a penny over this, and we have some good ideas we are working on.”
"They'll joke about how they're going to go shop for a new wardrobe, which, by the way, Rachel Maddow does desperately need."@MegynKelly reacts to E. Jean Carroll and Rachel Maddow laughing about spending "Trump's money". Watch the FULL clip – https://t.co/QYKG7vg8yW pic.twitter.com/oRQEn1EBXu
— The Megyn Kelly Show (@MegynKellyShow) January 31, 2024
The broader public reaction raises questions about the intersection of legal battles, public perception, and the impact of off-the-cuff remarks in high-profile cases. As E. Jean Carroll navigates the aftermath of her legal victory, the controversy surrounding her statements serves as a reminder of the complexities surrounding public figures and their interactions with the justice system.
We know the Deep State has it in for Trump. They play their lawfare games by bankrupting those that oppose them. So this person’s first defamation case got her 5 million, which Trump will never pay. And now suddenly she is worth in her 83 million? Seriously? Next one, that I am sure the Deep State can scam up, maybe they get the corrupt judge to say Trump owes her 2 or 3 billion. What a total farce. Everyone sees through this nonsense.
Trump was order to pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 MILLION in damages for defaming her when he refuted her charges & publicly called her a “whack job” Carrol telling Anderson Cooper that most people think of rape as “sexy”. Is there anyone in their right mind who doesn’t think this woman is a whack job???
Trump was order to pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 MILLION in damages for defaming her when he refuted her charges & publicly called her a “whack job”
Carrol telling Anderson Cooper that most people think of rape as “sexy”.
Is there anyone in their right mind who doesn’t think this… pic.twitter.com/5PYtPqyntP
— The Conservative Read (@theconread) January 27, 2024
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- E. Jean Carroll won an $83.3 million defamation case against former President Donald Trump, stemming from his denial of her 1990s sexual assault allegations.
- Carroll’s appearance on “The Rachel Maddow Show” drew criticism after she made light-hearted remarks about how she planned to spend the awarded money, including extravagant purchases and humorous suggestions.
- The viral clip of Carroll’s comments sparked widespread backlash, with many accusing her of undermining the seriousness of her own case and raising questions about the credibility of her claims.
- The controversy highlights the delicate balance between legal battles, public perception, and the impact of public figures’ statements, raising concerns about the consistency of Carroll’s stance and its potential effects on real assault survivors.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Disgusting society that enables bloody women to ruin a man‘s life just for shopping fun – admiralvondegen
- Her bogus claims and the bizarre response about spending the money has trivialized the trauma of real victims. Disgusting. – MonaKnows
- She is a fraud , hoax. – Carl Cottingham
- If she was in a dressing room of a high class Department Store, as she said she was, AND if she was being attacked, as she said she was, WHY DIDN’T SHE SCREAM, CRY OUT FOR HELP!!! Makes no sense!!!- Barbara Chelette
- She is not going to be laughing when the appeals court throws out the judgement. – Dark Knight Rising
- The lady found a creative way to get rich – Evgeny Benediktov
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.