Something fishy going on with gun-control and the FBI, again…
Laura Loomer, who is not shy in any way…. says much on the recent killer. She says ‘How is it that whenever the Uniparty Deep State needs to pass legislation related to gun control, paramilitary activity, or “white supremacy” some whack job comes out of the woodwork and commits a heinous crime for the entire nation to witness? Well, it seems very likely that the case of Justin Mohn, who recently filmed and uploaded a video of himself calling for a paramilitary takeover of the United States after beheading his father, is another one of these psyops. Meanwhile, the media is trying to paint this deranged lunatic as a Trump supporter, when in fact, that couldn’t be any further from the truth. I’ve shown his social media posts as proof, yet the media continues to lie. Just because @JoeBiden drove this man to the brink of murdering his own father doesn’t mean that he supports President @realDonaldTrump. All it shows is that @JoeBiden has lost control of this country, if he ever even had it in the first place, and until we get President Trump back into office, this country will continue to spiral further and further into chaos, and more mentally unstable people will continue to snap and unfortunately commit violent acts in the name of politics. – See clip below
How is it that whenever the Uniparty Deep State needs to pass legislation related to gun control, paramilitary activity, or “white supremacy” some whack job comes out of the woodwork and commits a heinous crime for the entire nation to witness?
Well, it seems very likely… pic.twitter.com/Qt4Ldcwb3F
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) February 2, 2024
Colion Noir & Joe Rogan GO OFF on Democrats Calling For Gun Control “When I look at who was pushing the narrative for gun control, it is always a Democrat. Always. Which is fine if that’s the way the party wants to lean. But what I have a problem with is when the vast majority of gun murders in this country are coming from inner cities that are all ran by Democrats. That’s where I have a problem. Because you’re pushing legislation and you’re pushing policies that do nothing to address the root cause of the issue. You’re literally using the deplorable conditions in these environments to justify more gun control policies that will do nothing to fix these environments but give you more control over people.” See clip below
🔥 Colion Noir & Joe Rogan GO OFF on Democrats Calling For Gun Control
“When I look at who was pushing the narrative for gun control, it is always a Democrat. Always. Which is fine if that’s the way the party wants to lean. But what I have a problem with is when the vast… pic.twitter.com/iEvIZobBqn
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) January 30, 2024
In a move to address concerns over gun violence, the Biden administration has stirred controversy with a proposed rule that could effectively ban private gun sales by enforcing background checks for all transactions, including those between private citizens. This revelation comes from a whistleblower group called Empower Oversight, shedding light on a 1,300-page document drafted by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) at the direction of the White House.
Watchdog group says dictator in chief about to ban all private gun sales and require universal background check to regulate those sales effectively banning them while sanctuary cities release those committing gun crimes and ignore fully armed illegal alien cartels here- mal1976retaf
According to a letter from Empower Oversight Whistleblowers & Research dated January 31, the document serves as legal justification for the proposed rule, drawing attention to potential overreach of executive branch power. The group argues that treating all private citizens the same as federal firearms licensees could circumvent the constitutional separation of powers, emphasizing that such a rule may violate the Second Amendment, which protects “the right of the people to keep and bear arms.”
Tristan Leavitt, President of Empower Oversight, expressed concern, stating that if finalized, the rule appears likely to face legal challenges similar to President Biden’s debt relief plan. Leavitt suggested that the proposal may be viewed as a political move to energize the base in a presidential election year.
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) January 31, 2024
The ATF, a part of the Department of Justice (DOJ), has not provided comments on the matter, and inquiries to the DOJ and the White House remain unanswered.
President Biden’s involvement in the push for stricter gun control measures became apparent in January 2023 when he issued an executive order directing Attorney General Merrick Garland to take actions to reduce gun violence. The order included a directive to clarify the definition of individuals engaged in the business of dealing in firearms and, consequently, required to obtain federal firearms licenses.
The Gun Control Act (GCA) of 1968 currently restricts individuals, aside from licensed dealers, from engaging in the business of selling firearms. Licensed dealers must conduct background checks on potential buyers. However, a 2022 law signed by President Biden eliminated the exclusion for individuals who make occasional sales and purchases, making it necessary for those predominantly earning a profit from gun sales to conduct background checks.
🚨 ATF TO BAN PRIVATE GUN SALES
— Steve Gruber (@stevegrubershow) January 31, 2024
Based on this law and the executive order, the ATF proposed a rule in August 2023 to update requirements for background checks before selling guns. The proposal aimed to clarify when an unlicensed person’s buying and selling of firearms rises to the level of being “engaged in the business,” necessitating a dealer’s license and compliance with the GCA.
Ted Nugent with a dose of reality on gun control on Joe Rogan’s show fast clip – see below
Ted Nugent with a dose of reality on gun control. pic.twitter.com/0S7SGcPGZQ
— Fweedom🇺🇸 (@Fweedom5) January 28, 2024
The proposal received public input until December 7, 2023, with over 387,000 comments, many of which expressed opposition to the ATF’s suggested rule. Critics argued that the proposal represented a significant overreach by non-elected bureaucrats, jeopardizing the long-standing tradition of private gun transactions in the United States.
Mills proposes a series of gun control measures cracking down on private gun sales. pic.twitter.com/2eMZqpBw5S
— The Maine Wire (@TheMaineWire) January 31, 2024
Empower Oversight whistleblowers identified Eric Epstein, an ATF lawyer, as overseeing the drafting of the finalized rule. The group is now seeking information under the Freedom of Information Act, requesting emails between Epstein and others discussing the rule, communications between the DOJ and ATF regarding the executive order, and records containing remarks on regulating or banning private firearm sales.
Watch Kurt Russell Embarrass Hollywood Reporter On Gun Control in a candid interview with Jeffrey Wells. New 40oz 2A Tumblers, 2A Designs, Vacuum Insulated, With Handle & Straw see vid below
Watch Kurt Russell Embarrass Hollywood Reporter On Gun Control in a candid interview with Jeffrey Wells.
New 40oz 2A Tumblers, 2A Designs, Vacuum Insulated, With Handle & Straw
— Colion Noir (@MrColionNoir) February 2, 2024
As the debate over the proposed rule intensifies, the Biden administration faces challenges in balancing gun control efforts with constitutional rights, setting the stage for potential legal battles and public scrutiny in the coming months. The Biden Administration’s goal is to disarm as many Americans as possible as it will be impossible for their Great Reset to happen, if Americans are ready to die and fight for freedom against a government looking to dominate them.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Biden administration drafts a 1,300-page document proposing background checks for all gun sales, including private transactions.
- Whistleblower group Empower Oversight criticizes the proposal, alleging an overreach of executive power and a potential violation of the Second Amendment.
- President Biden’s executive order in January 2023 directed Attorney General Merrick Garland to take actions to reduce gun violence, leading to the proposed rule.
- The Gun Control Act of 1968 and a 2022 law signed by President Biden influenced the ATF’s August 2023 proposed rule, aiming to update background check requirements for gun sales.
- Empower Oversight seeks information through the Freedom of Information Act, revealing ATF lawyer Eric Epstein’s role in overseeing the drafting of the finalized rule and requesting communication records.
Comments – Threads – Links
- California judge blocks gun control law requiring background checks for ammo purchases – Fox News
- Massachusetts Senate Advances Comprehensive Gun Control Bill Democrat-controlled Senate votes overwhelmingly to tighten gun laws, expand red flag laws, regulate marketing of guns, and clamp down on ‘ghost guns.’ – Epoch Times
- ATF preparing to regulate private gun sales with background check, whistleblower group alleges “Such an expansive rule that treats all private citizens the same as federal firearms licensees would circumvent the separation of powers in the Constitution, which grants ‘all legislative Powers’ to Congress while requiring that the President ‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.’ “To the extent such a rule prevents the private sale of firearms, it would also clearly violate the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, which declares that ‘the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed,’” it added- MCOMS
- Wont do a damn thing unless everything is registered and I’m not playing ball with the commies- TBlanch
- The ATF was formed in 1972. They need to be abolished! Remember Waco and Ruby Ridge? They are a Rogue entity- LBS
- Chipping away little by little at our guns rights- Dennis Hendrickson
- This is the entire purpose of a govt. bureaucracy … to register , restrict , and to regulate- Gerald Neal
- Gun Control Activists Get Lesson From Indiana Lawmaker: Don’t Ask a Question if You’re Not Gonna Like the Answer – Bearing Arms