The Democrat War On Women Continues. It goes global as the Deep State Marxist crew try to convince all nations to accept their insanity
The following is the kind of person pushing this anti-science stupidity. ‘Look at this delusional nutcase that showed up to speak against New Hampshire House Bill 1205, which aims to prohibit biological men from competing in women’s sports. “She isn’t going to be ruined for life by seeing a trans girl’s penis in the locker room.” A trans girl’s penis. What IS ruined for life? My eyes and ears for having to experience this lunatic who I can only assume enjoys raiding clearance bins at clown consignment shops. She looks like a walking “Where’s Waldo?” book except nobody wants to find her. Her delusion is so thick, I’m surprised she didn’t float away mid-gaslighting. If “detached from reality” were a destination, she’d be the mayor, the sheriff, and the lone inhabitant of La La Land,’ said Greg Price. See fasr 1 min clip below
Look at this delusional nutcase that showed up to speak against New Hampshire House Bill 1205, which aims to prohibit biological men from competing in women’s sports.
“She isn’t going to be ruined for life by seeing a trans girl’s penis in the locker room.” A trans girl’s penis.… pic.twitter.com/QsBUCtuYN8
— Greg 🇺🇸🇬🇷🏳️🌈🤴🏻👑🍿🍿🍿🍿 (@gregissnacking) February 2, 2024
Republican Representative Greg Steube and Senator Tommy Tuberville are set to introduce a bicameral bill aimed at preventing biological men from participating in female athletic events sanctioned by the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC). Before we go into it all, understand that it would have to pass a Democrat controlled Senate, then a Deep State Johnson controlled House, and then get signed by a President who has done everything possible to hurt women and advance the Marxist line on Trans, and men in women’s sports. Which ultimately means, this is all for show.
Today, I introduced the Protection of Women in Olympic and Amateur Sports Act to prohibit any governing body recognized by @TeamUSA from allowing biological men to participate in ANY athletic event intended for women. With groups like @USABoxing adopting insane transgender policies, this legislation would protect women and prevent delusional organizations such as @usaboxing from being recognized by the U.S. Olympic committee- Congressman Greg Steube
Named the Protection of Women in Olympic and Amateur Sports Act, the legislation would bar any governing body acknowledged by the USOC from allowing biological men to compete in female athletic competitions. The bill’s language explicitly defines a female as an individual with the reproductive system capable of producing, transporting, and utilizing eggs for fertilization, accounting for developmental, genetic anomalies, or historical accidents.
Similarly, the bill defines a male as an individual with the reproductive system capable of producing, transporting, and utilizing sperm for fertilization, accommodating for any developmental, genetic anomalies, or historical accidents. In other words, just science. The Left loves to say they’re are for science but are almost always in complete denial of the real science in most topics. The whole trans issue is such a topic.
Why should transgender women (who are biologically male) be allowed to compete in sports and competitions originally designated for biological women?
— PragerU (@prageru) January 31, 2024
A key provision of the bill restricts individuals identified as male from participating in amateur athletic competitions designated for females, women, or girls. Representative Steube emphasized the necessity of legislative action to prevent biological men from competing against women for championship titles, expressing concern over organizations embracing what he considers to be a delusional perspective.
The House version of the bill, set to be introduced by Steube, will be accompanied by a Senate counterpart presented by Senator Tuberville. Tuberville highlighted the alarming shift in policy by USA Boxing, which permits both transgender men and women to compete in gender-specific divisions based on self-identification.
This is so wrong for women. Transgender biological men have no business in any women's sport. It's not fair at all to women who have worked so hard. Anybody who allows this and any transgender biological man should be ashamed! Let them create their own league. Make it fair. pic.twitter.com/7ZYtNlWjnb
— Cristina Shockley-Vierus (@CristinaVierus) January 31, 2024
The criteria for participation include a declaration by the athlete of their gender, completion of gender-related surgery, and quarterly hormone testing for a minimum of four years post-surgery. Transgender women competitors must maintain testosterone levels below 5 nmol/L for 48 months before the first competition, while transgender men must maintain testosterone levels above 10 nmol/L throughout their eligibility period to compete in the male category.
This bill is a response to a broader trend among sports organizations, such as USA Boxing, that have adjusted policies to accommodate transgender competitors. These changes, originally drafted in August 2022, officially took effect on January 1, 2024.
I am not surprised this happened in Vermont. A High Scool snowboarding coach fired when he said there are biological differences between men and women. The coach later stated that trans men have the advantage over biological women.
— Linda Britton-Fairchild (@FairchildL3853) January 26, 2024
Several Republican representatives have cosponsored the House version of the bill, including Harriet Hageman, Lauren Boebert, Andy Biggs, Randy Weber, Jeff Duncan, Paul Gosar, William Timmons, Erin Houchin, Neal Dunn, Doug LaMalfa, and Brian Babin.
It is worth noting that Representative Steube had previously sponsored The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act, which passed the U.S. House on April 20, 2023, and currently awaits a vote in the U.S. Senate. A vote that will never come as the Democrats can simply not even bother to bring it up for a vote when they are in control. This legislation aims to ensure fair competition in women’s sports by aligning with Title IX’s recognition of an individual’s reproductive biology and genetics at birth, stipulating that biological females compete against other biological females in sports programs receiving federal funding. It is not expected to pass in any way, not with Democrats in control of the Senate and the House controlled by a Deep State agent like Johnson, who takes his orders from Biden and the Democrats, and his Deep State handlers.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Republican Rep. Greg Steube and Sen. Tommy Tuberville propose the Protection of Women in Olympic and Amateur Sports Act.
- The bill defines female as individuals with the reproductive system for egg fertilization and males as those with the system for sperm fertilization.
- It prohibits males from participating in female-designated athletic competitions.
- The legislation responds to USA Boxing’s policy allowing transgender individuals in gender-specific divisions.
- The House version has numerous Republican cosponsors, and Rep. Steube had previously sponsored a related act focused on fair competition aligned with Title IX.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Bethany Hamilton Comments On Trans Athlete Debate: ‘Male-Bodied Athletes Should Not Be Competing In Female Sports’ – One America News
- Trans ideology is built on lies. Men are not women. Men who compete in women’s sports are lying cheats! Women deserve fairness on the field and privacy in the locker room! But this is about more than women’s sports, this is about lies vs reality. We are being told to accept the lie that some men can become women! – Amy Sousa – clip at Twitter from Rebel News
- It’s not an ‘anti-trans’ bill. It’s a biological REALITY bill. Women and girls shouldn’t be erased by allowing men and boys to be considered the SAME when biologically they will never be the same- Kimberly Morin
- It’s great for Ohio and even better for our country- @posseveritatus
- I live in Ohio and I am glad that they are standing up for what I believe in. I will never again vote for our current governor- JoAnn Hoover
- Time to go a step further and get the doctors faces publicized. Billboards and any other means- Undeesclosed1
- This return to normalcy and common sense is out of control and unacceptable- Susceptible to marketing