‘Explosions are now being reported in Syria as Biden is conducting air strikes against Iran. This will only provoke Iran to escalate their attacks on the US. We also know Biden has let terrorists into the US via the southern border. He’s going to get more Americans kįlled.’ Paul Szypula
‘We know where these attacks are coming from: Iran and the terrorist groups it sponsors. Iran is able to financially support these terrorists because Pres. Biden isn’t enforcing sanctions against its oil.’ – Senator Kennedy (listen below)
We know where these attacks are coming from: Iran and the terrorist groups it sponsors.
Iran is able to financially support these terrorists because Pres. Biden isn’t enforcing sanctions against its oil. pic.twitter.com/4OxjzPLEFc
— John Kennedy (@SenJohnKennedy) February 2, 2024
With a leader like Biden, we are in trouble regardless of what he does. Listen to this… ‘This piece of trash is literally lying to them’
“This piece of trash is literally lying to them” @VincentOshana on Biden’s phone call to parents of a soldier killed by Iran drone attack.@patrickbetdavid @ACTBrigitte @TomEllsworth @sostalksmoney pic.twitter.com/yYrPbvXdCg
— PBD Podcast (@PBDsPodcast) February 2, 2024
‘Biden and Blinken are mouthpieces for Iran, which is killing Americans and Israelis, and they’re throwing America and Israel overboard. We used to call public officials who collude with the enemy traitors. Today, we call them President and Secretary of State.’ said Mark Levin.
‘Bombing is not diplomacy. Bombing is neither a strategy nor a simple exercise in virtue signaling. Bombing is an act of war. Bombing does not contain conflict, nor does bombing deter an opponent from future action. If anything, bombing escalates tension and leads to all-out war. A Great Power’s descent into a hell of its own making is never swift. As C.S. Lewis taught, the descent is gradual, plodding, even measured until, suddenly, a Great Power like the United States discovers it has grossly underestimated its opponent. Bullying, bribing, bombing and sanctioning opponents has not worked well. Thanks to a string of strategic military failures in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, and Ukraine Washington is rapidly reaching hell in its relations with the rest of the world.’ said Colonel Macgregor today 2/2.
Tensions between Iran and the United States escalated further on Wednesday, with Tehran’s Revolutionary Guards’ chief, Hossein Salami, asserting that Iran would not hesitate to respond to any threats from the U.S. This declaration comes in the wake of the killing of three American servicemen in a drone attack in Jordan, an incident that has heightened concerns and prompted Washington to contemplate its response.
It will be “shock and awe” against the proxies that have attacked US bases so far. If Iran can’t convince the other ones to stop after this, Iran will have to either disavow them or the next attack will be on Iran proper- Derek Wade Miller
On Tuesday, U.S. President Joe Biden announced that he had already made a decision regarding the course of action in response to the drone attack but refrained from providing specific details. The attack, attributed to Ketaib Hezbollah, a pro-Iranian extremist group based in Iraq, marked the first instance of U.S. troop fatalities in the Middle East since the escalation of violence accompanying the conflict between Israel and Hamas.
Ketaib Hezbollah, on Tuesday, announced a temporary suspension of military actions against the United States to avoid putting the Baghdad government in an awkward position. In response to perceived threats from American officials, Salami emphasized Iran’s preparedness to counter any such provocations. “We hear threats coming from American officials, we tell them that they have already tested us, and we now know one another; no threat will be left unanswered,” stated Salami, as reported by the semi-official Tasnim news agency.
Joe Kent: Going to War With Iran Is ‘Incredibly Foolish’
Three U.S. troops were killed in Jordan by what is alleged to be Iranian proxy forces, using a drone attack near the Syrian border.
Several Republican senators, including Lindsey Graham, are urging President Joe Biden to… pic.twitter.com/JU2mF993Wo
— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) January 30, 2024
Additionally, Iran’s Foreign Minister, Hossein Amirabdollahian, urged the U.S. to cease its threats and shift focus toward a political solution during a cabinet meeting, as reported by state media. This underscores the diplomatic aspect of the tensions and the call for a resolution through dialogue.
The recent drone attack on the Syria-Jordan border, resulting in U.S. military fatalities, has added pressure on President Biden to respond assertively against Iran, despite the potential risks of a broader escalation. U.S. forces stationed in Syria, Iraq, and at sea have been involved in retaliatory strikes with pro-Iranian armed groups since Israel initiated its response to the Hamas-Israel conflict on October 7. ‘So we are bombing Syria & Iraq after telegraphing, Iran moved anyone that matters, but we left our troops in the same locations so Iran can still strike us when they want. Congress should put a resolution on the floor to pull our troops out immediately. See who wants to put their name on leaving our troops as bait.’ said Joe Kent.
The Current fighting happening now at 4 pm ET U.S.: Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Rami Abdul Rahman, told Sky News Arabia, that “raids appear to be targeting areas between Al-Bukamal and Al-Mayadin in eastern Syria.” He added that “aircraft are bombing positions in Al-Haydiriyah and Al-Shibli in Badia Al-Mayadin in the countryside of Deir ez-Zor,” noting that “the raids on areas of eastern Syria have been continuing for a quarter of an hour.” Minutes before these raids, US military sources told Sky News Arabia that Washington was conducting monitoring and exploration flights over Syria and Iraq see Fast clip below
🇸🇾 Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Rami Abdul Rahman, told Sky News Arabia, that “raids appear to be targeting areas between Al-Bukamal and Al-Mayadin in eastern Syria.”
He added that “aircraft are bombing positions in Al-Haydiriyah and Al-Shibli in Badia Al-Mayadin in the… pic.twitter.com/ZSwaKwuTR9
— GeoPolitics (@GeoPolitics52) February 2, 2024
President Biden said he has reached a decision on the U.S. response to the drone attack that killed three American soldiers in Jordan. The president said he holds Iran responsible for the attack, but emphasized the world does not need a wider conflict in the Middle East. pic.twitter.com/BlOlxgolG2
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) January 31, 2024
The U.S. is bombing 8 – 12 facilities within Syria & Iraq. Weapons facilities, communication facility and Base in Eastern Syria used by Iranian militia.
FLASHBACK: Iran’s envoy to the United Nations, Amir Saeid Iravani, emphasized on Wednesday that Tehran would respond decisively to any attack on its territory, interests, or Iranian nationals outside its borders. This statement underscores Iran’s commitment to safeguard its sovereignty and protect its interests in the face of perceived threats.
In recent weeks, tensions in the region have been exacerbated by presumed Israeli strikes on Syria, resulting in the deaths of several Iranian Revolutionary Guards, including senior commanders. A Monday strike targeted what Tasnim described as an “Iranian military advisory center” in Syria, causing casualties. However, Iran’s envoy to Syria denied the facility being an Iranian base and clarified that the casualties were not Iranian.
Iran’s proxies who continue to attack our troops and hold our citizens hostage must know how seriously the U.S. takes American lives. pic.twitter.com/zfgM0oNhvo
— Joni Ernst (@SenJoniErnst) January 31, 2024
Furthermore, on January 15, Iran launched an attack on what it referred to as an “Israeli spy headquarters” in Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdistan region, indicating the broader regional implications of the ongoing tensions.
As the situation unfolds, the international community watches closely, hoping for diplomatic efforts to prevail and prevent further escalation in the already volatile region. The need for a political resolution and dialogue remains crucial to defusing tensions and fostering stability in the Middle East. We all know though, that Biden will always do the wrong thing. He has been an utter failure of a president in every way. Every decision the man makes is to the detriment of the United States. Perhaps he will give Iran billions more so they can further arm and pay terrorists all over the world and infiltrate the U.S. through our ‘secure border’. That way we get attacked on our own soil. I would not put anything past this administration.
We are now bombing targets in Syria after telling Iran where we would be attacking. Which means it is not serious as Biden looks to save face, while still helping Iran. Helping them do what, from this point forward is the question. With an open border, Iranian terrorists can continue to stream in. They are here now and nothing can stop them from attacking. We have Biden and the Democrats and their RINO helpers like Speaker Johnson. These eople have made sure we are vulnerable to attack. Which means they want the attacks to come, no? Which then makes me think that the response to those attacks that are incoming, is what this is all about. More power for Democrat and Elite overlords. More destruction of our freedom. It is an any day thing now.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards’ chief, Hossein Salami, warns of a robust response to any threats from the United States following the killing of three American servicemen in a drone attack in Jordan.
- U.S. President Joe Biden reveals that he has made a decision on how to respond to the drone attack but refrains from providing specific details.
- The drone attack, attributed to pro-Iranian extremist group Ketaib Hezbollah based in Iraq, marks the first instance of U.S. troop fatalities in the Middle East since the escalation of violence between Israel and Hamas.
- Tensions rise as U.S. forces engage in tit-for-tat strikes with pro-Iranian armed groups in Syria, Iraq, and at sea since Israel’s retaliatory war against Hamas, with the recent drone attack raising pressure on President Biden to respond assertively against Iran.
- Iran’s envoy to the United Nations, Amir Saeid Iravani, emphasizes Tehran’s decisive response to any attack on its territory, interests, or Iranian nationals outside its borders, highlighting the commitment to safeguarding sovereignty amid regional tensions.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Speaker Johnson say Biden took 64 Executive actions to open the southern border. So HOW THE FUCK aint Biden impeachable then? Yall fancypants lawyers think yall can play word games and shit to keep this fool in office but WE AINT STUPID! If helping Russia and China and Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan and the cartels and the sex traffickers INVADE your county AINT impeachable, WHAT THE FUCK IS? Seriously I wanna know, because i cant think of a single thing that’s worse than where we at right now! – Lavern Spicer
- Afghanistan has a 47 mile border with China in the east & a 572 mile border with Iran in its west. Why did Joe Biden surrender Afghanistan weakening the US & strengthening Iran & China? Biden also allowed Iran access to $100 billion. Pulling out of Afghanistan is Biden‘s Debacle. – Thought Crimes
- Those troops were there to be near the Jordanian border and protect the border something that Joe Biden won’t do in America- DowntownDan
- Just remember all the people who die during war is profit for the Governments- KenTheBuilder
- Gordon Chang: China is fully supporting Russia’s war effort and fueling the Iranian regime including Hamas, especially the Houthi rebels. So we should be trying to eliminate Chinese influence- Forestcui07
- They killed 3 of ours we need to kill 300 of theirs or they will not get the message. These measured responses don’t get the message across- no name
- US plans to target Iranian assets outside of Iran, but Biden can’t convince Iran not to retaliate U.S. military action against Iran could come in the form of a ‘campaign’ that could last ‘weeks’, which would see the targeting of Iran-backed militias in airstrikes across Syria and Iraq, as well as strikes on Iranian assets outside of Iran – NBC Yesterday, the media reported that the Pentagon informed Iran through Switzerland that they would target Iranian assets, asking Iran not to retaliate. Iran naturally said it would retaliate. The media also reported that Biden is on the fence about whether or not to go to war with Iran. The CIA director william burns yesterday in an article for Foreign Affairs wrote that the only way to PROTECT Israel is “dealing with Iran.”- Megatron