The media is playing their Mockingbird games, and even Fox says what they are all saying now, almost to the day. No one is fooled. Haley has zero chance of defeating Trump
The one fact you should never forget: Reminder: ‘the man who finally backed the $83.3 million defamation lawsuit against Trump is Democrat Mega Donor Reid Hoffman. Reid Hoffman has also financially backed Nikki Haley. This is a coordinated attack on Trump. Are you paying attention yet?’ Benny Johnson
‘Whether our nominee was Trump, Haley or DeSantis, the Democrats would still try to destroy them. Simply put, the Democrats will be united against us NO MATTER WHO our nominee is. Donald Trump IS our presumptive nominee & it is critical that our party quickly UNITES behind him,’ said Byron Donalds.
Nikki Haley has been consistently advocating for her potential as a more formidable Republican candidate than former President Trump to face off against President Biden in the upcoming general election. Asserting her electability, she pointed to recent general election polls, emphasizing her ability to outperform Trump by a significant margin. This is the Deep State line, the Mockingbird line repeated on all channels. At least for the moment until the team in charge of the elections in the Deep State changes it. Trump has a way of doing this, and that upsets them more than anything else.
A hypothetical poll has her winning in a hypothetical matchup in her hypothetical head- David Foster
Addressing a campaign event in Hilton Head, South Carolina, Haley highlighted a poll indicating Trump’s seven-point deficit to Biden and contrasted it with her own claim of a potential 17-point lead over the current president. Of course, this is a poll by a notoriously wrong Leftist pollster, but that matters not. What matters to Haely and her kind, are the headlines. However, this bold assertion wasn’t limited to policy differences; it extended into personal criticism as Haley took to social media to mockingly depict Trump as the “Weakest General Election Candidate Ever” in a Halloween costume. She has the confidence of one with the total backing of the Deep State, and ultimately, she knows they can force her onto the ticket as their insurance to keep Trump in line. Or else, do not expect a free and fair election. We will see a repeat of 2020 if they so deem it. Then with two stolen elections, America will descend into a WEF inspired dystopia where they will confiscate guns, put you in a gulag and starve you in the meantime on their way to the ‘Great Marxist Reset’. That’s if we let them. This is why they fear your guns more than anything. It doesn’t matter if they have fighter planes and nukes. If a mass revolt happens, and it is guaranteed once they try gun confiscation, then all bets are off. Perhaps such a revolt will happen soon after another steal. We shall see.
Haley argued that Democrats would relish the opportunity to face Trump, citing his legal challenges, unfavorable poll numbers, and perceived confusion as factors that could contribute to a Democratic victory. In response, Trump countered on his Truth Social platform, presenting polls that suggested he would fare better against Biden than Haley in a general election matchup. Trump also has logic behind him as most Republicans and now even a majority of Democrats believe there was fraud on the 2020 election. One need only have eyes to see it, no matter how many times liars like Barr claim otherwise. Oh, and that one also said Epstein didn’t kill himself. We all believe him in all things, right? Like Biden and his secure border, these Deep State characters are jokes to most Americans. The more people find out about it all, the less respect we all have for them all. Whole groups that were once owned by the Democrats, are no longer. Trump won in 2016 with just 36% of the Hispanic vote. He now polls well over 54%, which is a death blow to Biden. With African Americans, particularly African American makes, he is up 16-24 pts over 2020. Another nail in the coffin for Biden. Listen to her below. She is a Democrat disguised as a Republican. In my opinion.
Haley: I think Donald Trump is in mental decline pic.twitter.com/DdaUl5Kl7l
— Biden-Harris HQ (@BidenHQ) January 28, 2024
Trump’s campaign spokesperson, Steven Cheung, dismissed Haley’s critique, labeling her as a “stone cold loser” who is gradually fading into irrelevance. Despite the ongoing tension between the two, Trump maintains a commanding lead in the GOP race, having secured victories in the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary.
Deep State backed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis withdrew from the race, leaving Trump and Haley as the last major contenders. The upcoming GOP primary in Haley’s home state of South Carolina on Feb. 24 presents a crucial test. However, a recent poll from Monmouth University and The Washington Post indicates a substantial 26-point lead for Trump over Haley. And that’s a lefti9st poll. Other polls have Trump far ahead, beyond 35 points.
Nikki Haley is leading President Biden in a new poll by 13 points in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, giving her new ammunition to argue in the GOP primary that she’d be a stronger general election candidate than former President Trump https://t.co/aZtEVvFzD9 pic.twitter.com/GrN5SeVpmF
— The Hill (@thehill) February 2, 2024
In a recent interview with Fox, Haley acknowledged the challenging path ahead but expressed optimism, focusing on incremental progress. She emphasized the campaign’s momentum, noting the 20% support in Iowa and a noteworthy 43% in New Hampshire. She doesn’t want to mention that thousands of Democrats voted for her in the open contest in New Hampshire, and so far, whenever just Republicans voted, she has been destroyed, The goal is to narrow the gap with Trump and create a more competitive landscape leading into Super Tuesday, where 36% of Republican delegates will be at stake across fifteen states.
Listen to Haley virtually kill her chances at being VP, in our opinion. Nikki Haley on the offensive again, asks, “How many times do Republicans need to lose before we realize that Donald Trump can’t win? If we nominate him again, the only person who will win is Kamala Harris.” WATCH
Nikki Haley on the offensive again, asks, “How many times do Republicans need to lose before we realize that Donald Trump can’t win? If we nominate him again, the only person who will win is Kamala Harris.” WATCH pic.twitter.com/kZryFOCsjH
— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) February 2, 2024
Despite her efforts, skepticism looms over Haley’s electability within the Republican base. The same Leftist poll in South Carolina revealed that 42% of respondents believe Trump could definitively beat Biden, while only 21% expressed the same confidence in Haley’s ability. Patrick Murray, director of the Monmouth University Polling Institute, pointed out that concerns about Trump’s electability exist but are insufficient to propel Haley closer to the front-runner.
JUST IN: Trump beats Biden in new CNN poll conducted by SSRS from January 25-30. The survey of 1,212 adults, conducted online or by telephone, shows 49% support for Trump, 45% for Biden, and 5% for other candidates among registered voters.
NOTE: The pollsters claim Nikki Haley,… pic.twitter.com/1Q5Vx7ZZtk
— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) February 2, 2024
Republican pollster Neil Newhouse highlighted a significant aspect of primary voter behavior, stating that Republican primary voters prioritize policy and personality over electability. He dismissed the emphasis on electability as the “last dying cry of a moderate Republican getting ready to lose.”
As the Republican primary season unfolds, Haley faces the daunting task of convincing voters not only of her policy positions but also of her ability to go head-to-head with President Biden. The clash between electability and loyalty to the former president will likely define the dynamics of the GOP nomination race, making the upcoming South Carolina primary a pivotal moment in Nikki Haley’s pursuit of the nomination. Republicans have woken up and are paying attention now more than ever. Haley betraying Trump, lying about voter fraud, and taking the Deep State’s side with the witch hunt trials against Trump, shows all Republicans that she cannot be trusted in any way.
Yet in our crazy system, Trump still says he does not like her, and she continues to insult him and MAGA, but she may still be the next VP of the United States, as disgusting as that sounds to most of us in MAGA world. Trump has still not come out and said definitely not. His agents have, and we the voters as well are disgusted by her as VP, but the Deep State has all of the control. Things are going Trump’s way for a reason. The deal may gave already been made, allowing a freer election, as one of the last times this country attempt to regain freedom lost. November is all telling. Stay armed my friends. Buy more, buy extra…. and train. The more you can take care of yourself and family, and your own neighborhood, the better off America is no matter what they try and pull on us.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Major Points Discussed:
- Nikki Haley asserts her electability as a stronger Republican candidate than former President Trump in the general election against President Biden. She is either on drugs or just play acting as we all know.
- A social media spat ensues as Haley mocks Trump’s electability, depicting him as the “Weakest General Election Candidate Ever.” Not exactly material for a VP in our book.
- Trump counters on his Truth Social platform, highlighting polls that suggest he would perform better against Biden than Haley. Obviously, he is right.
- Despite Haley’s optimism and incremental progress in early states, Trump maintains a commanding lead in the GOP race. And As Trump has shown, if Haley goes up a point in any contest, and Trump is ahead by 30, all media play the same scam headlines of ‘Haley on the rise, and the like’. We see through them all. And they hate us for it.
- South Carolina’s upcoming GOP primary on Feb. 24 is a crucial battleground, with polls indicating a substantial 26-point lead for Trump over Haley. That’s with Leftist polls. He is up over 40 points in many others.
Comments – Threads – Links
- “𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝟑𝟓% 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚, 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐝𝐬 ‘𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬’: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫” – Messenger
- Nikki Haley just posted another fake Email. In this one she pretends to be a rabid Never Trumper named “Shannon” who says she will never vote for Trump because he’s responsible for J6. Make no mistake. This is Haley’s chickenshit way of telling us what she really thinks. see it – Bad Hombre
- Nikki is doing Democrat’s bidding. She is no conservative- Erno
- Nikki Haley is the globalist choice and so the mainstream fraudulent media will do anything to promote her- Zadok
- Problem is she would give us the same Predidency as would the DNC- Robert McMahon
- Really sad because she is just completely ruining her political career with the entire base. She will never fully recover from this and will be recorded within the history books as a RINO – NeoCon who ran a campaign beholden to others (including democratic donors). Just disgusted with her behavior and her willingness to attempt to sabotage our party general election- Patriot One
- Trump pride flying high at the Nikki Haley event in Hilton head Island, SC last night- Cherry