SEN. TIM SCOTT: “This invasion is insane. We need four more years of Donald Trump to secure our border. He’s done it once. He will do it again.” Good to see mainstream conservatives referring to what is happening on the border as an invasion. Because that is exactly what it is. See clip below
SEN. TIM SCOTT: “This invasion is insane. We need four more years of Donald Trump to secure our border. He’s done it once. He will do it again.”
Good to see mainstream conservatives referring to what is happening on the border as an invasion. Because that is exactly what it is. pic.twitter.com/vCs4DTv0jl
— Ben Kew (@ben_kew) February 4, 2024
In a recent interview Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.) expressed his concern over the increasing influx of illegal migrants entering the U.S.-Mexico border. He suggested that a second term for former President Donald Trump would be necessary to effectively address the escalating issues at the border.
Senator Tim Scott: “Under President Trump, we brought the lowest unemployment rates to minorities the country has ever seen. We created seven million new jobs.”- Proud Elephant
Senator Scott highlighted the perceived deterioration of border security since President Joe Biden took office in 2021, pointing out that over 10,000 migrants were apprehended daily last month. According to him, the border, once secured under President Trump, has become unsafe and insecure under the current administration.
“Our border was secured under President Trump. It is wide open, unsafe, insecure under Joe Biden. … Just last month, as many people crossed our border illegally as were born in America,” stated Senator Scott. He described the situation as an “insane invasion” and asserted the need for four more years of Donald Trump to secure the border, emphasizing Trump’s past success in achieving this.
Senator Scott, the only black Republican in the U.S. Senate, withdrew from the Republican presidential race in November but later endorsed President Trump on Jan. 19, just before the New Hampshire GOP Primary. On Jan. 28, he praised the former president for changing the landscape of American politics, terming it as positive news for the nation.
Senator Tim Scott: “Trump won all three demographics of voters.” See vid below with Mark Levin
Senator Tim Scott: “Trump won all three demographics of voters.” pic.twitter.com/ukPO8RD64f
— Dillon Fillion (@DillonFillionIA) January 28, 2024
President Trump, echoing Senator Scott’s concerns, indicated that if elected, he would provide “reinforcements” to Texas, a state facing challenges in deterring migrants along the U.S.-Mexico border. Trump emphasized the importance of supporting Texas in its efforts and criticized the reported restrictions on U.S. Border Patrol, following a Supreme Court decision allowing federal agents to remove sharp metal barriers.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
“When I’m president, instead of trying to send Texas a restraining order, I will send them reinforcements,” President Trump declared during a gathering in Las Vegas on Jan 27. He committed to using all available resources, tools, and presidential authority to defend the United States from what he described as a “horrible invasion.”
I think Vivek Ramaswamy might be the best choice for Trump's VP.
I had my doubts, but nobody is fighting harder for President Trump's America first policies than Vivek, and I don't think Tim Scott is a wartime consigliere.
What about you? pic.twitter.com/W1Tp1RVQII
— Vince Langman (@LangmanVince) February 3, 2024
The surge in illegal immigration during President Biden’s term has become a significant challenge for his reelection campaign. In December 2023, Border Patrol recorded 249,785 arrests on the Mexican border, marking a 31 percent increase from November and a 13 percent rise from December 2022, the previous record high.. Arrests are not real arrests, but rather documenting the illegals, and paying them to invade at $2200 each. And these were the ones caught, or voluntarily seeking the welfare, free cell phone, free housing and so on. The estimates by many, including Trump, is that there are also hundreds of thousands of deviants, criminals evading authorities, and not going for the welfare, but rather look to avoid being counted as ‘arrested’ and released into the U.S. Perhaps you’ve seen some videos of these animals coming across the border full armed, in camo.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
While arrests decreased by more than half in the first two weeks of January, U.S. Customs and Border Protection attributed this to historical trends and enhanced enforcement. Which is 100% a lie as the Biden Admin are getting devious in hiding the numbers, flying them in and using an app for illegals so they can register before they enter illegally to get their welfare payments. Biden is flying them to cities all over America. The agency also acknowledged that Mexican authorities contributed to the decline through increased crackdowns. That’s the official line. Yet there was no decline at all in real numbers. Only them saying there was a decline. And since they like as the norm now and even last week still contended that the border is secure, no one in the Biden Administration can be trusted.
Immigration emerged as a key issue during Iowa’s Republican caucuses, which President Trump won. An Associated Press (Leftist) survey revealed that about 9 in 10 caucusgoers supported the construction of a border wall, with approximately 7 in 10 expressing strong support for the idea.
“Senator Tim Scott: The American people were better off under Trump, and they are looking for FOUR more years of LOW inflation, LOW crime, LOW unemployment, and HIGH enthusiasm for our country!”
— Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social (@TrumpDailyPosts) January 29, 2024
In a recent Supreme Court ruling, the justices voted 5–4 in favor of the Biden administration, allowing Border Patrol agents to remove razor wire installed along the border. This decision marked a development in the ongoing legal battles related to border security measures.
To sum it all up: Senator Tim Scott’s call for a second term for former President Trump to address border challenges reflects the ongoing debate surrounding immigration policies and border security. The issue has become a focal point in political discussions, with both current and former leaders presenting contrasting views on how to address the complex situation at the U.S.-Mexico border.
‘As we celebrate Black History Month, I have never seen more enthusiasm for the GOP than right now… Why? The failures of Joe Biden today and the SUCCESS of Donald J. Trump’s 4 years as president. We have more work to do, so let’s win this November!’ Senator Tim Scott – see clip below
As we celebrate Black History Month, I have never seen more enthusiasm for the GOP than right now…
Why? The failures of Joe Biden today and the SUCCESS of Donald J. Trump’s 4 years as president.
We have more work to do, so let’s win this November! pic.twitter.com/ekLgbbn0dR
— Tim Scott (@votetimscott) February 1, 2024
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.) suggests a need for a second term of former President Donald Trump to address the increasing influx of illegal migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Scott highlights concerns about the border’s security, asserting that it was more secure under President Trump but has become unsafe and insecure under President Joe Biden, with over 10,000 daily apprehensions last month.
- Former President Trump, endorsed by Senator Scott, proposes sending “reinforcements” to Texas to support its measures in deterring migrants along the border, criticizing reported restrictions on U.S. Border Patrol following a Supreme Court decision.
- The surge in illegal immigration during President Biden’s term poses a significant challenge to his reelection campaign, with Border Patrol recording a historic high of 249,785 arrests on the Mexican border in December 2023.
- Immigration emerges as a top issue in political discussions, evidenced by President Trump’s victory in Iowa’s Republican caucuses and widespread support for building a border wall, as revealed in an Associated Press survey.
Comments – Threads – Links
- There exists no verifiable data to substantiate the claims made by this individual. What exactly constitutes illegal or undocumented entry into the United States? Who is responsible for distinguishing between those termed as “illegals” and the humanitarian immigrants who have been lawfully granted temporary refuge? Are all these entries concentrated solely at the Southern border, or does this assessment also encompass individuals on visas who overstay their welcome after entering legally? Moreover, why the fixation on the Southern border exclusively? If unauthorized entries continue through this region today, how does the proposed implementation of surveillance technology and fencing serve as an effective deterrent? Those engaging in such fear-mongering tactics lack seriousness and will likely resort to these strategies yearly to deflect attention from their governance deficiencies- The Source
- Absolutely. He’s just the only person to fix what Biden has done to our country- Baz
- We really need 8 more years of Trump, and then another at least 24 years of Republican moderate control. Really forever moderate control- RyanWollner
- What happens to your token black man when you are through using him?- kelley marhenke