Biden and Blinken are working hard to get Israel destroyed it seems. They are supporting the terrorists directly now
Antony Blinken is embarking on his fifth journey to the Middle East, aiming to broker a new truce in the Israel-Hamas conflict. Concurrently, the United States has disclosed plans for additional strikes against Houthi targets in Yemen. He and his agents in the Senate just tried to scam yet another 10 billion of American tax dollars to supply Hamas with enough money to keep the war going and kill many more Jews. It looks as if that scam is failing as we and all good media put a light on it all.
Joe Biden and Antony Blinken say they’re trying to rein in Netanyahu and Israel while neighborhoods continue to be flattened and babies continue to be buried under rubble. The administration is either completely incompetent or lying their asses off- Prof Zenkus
The US Secretary of State is set to visit Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, and Israel in the coming days, marking his fifth visit to the region since the outbreak of hostilities triggered by Hamas’s October 7 attack. Departing from Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, Blinken emphasized the pressing need to address humanitarian concerns in Gaza. His primary focus will involve advancing discussions on securing the release of hostages taken by Hamas from Israel in exchange for a temporary ceasefire in Gaza. Mark Levin points out ‘This is the terrorist bastard Blinken keeps meeting with and promoting, and to whom Biden demands that Israel convey its ancestral homeland to create a Palestinian terrorists state. Abbas insists on a state that includes Hamas and all terrorist groups. Read all about it here – Jerusalem Post article out today 2/6 titled ‘ Abbas, Shtayyeh call for unity among Palestinians, including Hamas
Another key aspect of Blinken’s diplomatic agenda is promoting a significant deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel, brokered by the US, aiming to normalize relations. This agreement hinges on resolving the Gaza conflict and taking steps towards establishing a future Palestinian state.
🇺🇸🇸🇦⚡ U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken lands in Saudi Arabia – to kick off his latest regional crisis trip. pic.twitter.com/qStemK41fF
— War Watch (@WarWatchs) February 5, 2024
Blinken’s visit coincides with a drone attack in Syria, resulting in the death of at least six Kurdish fighters on a base housing US troops. In response, the US launched fresh strikes on Iranian-backed Houthi targets in Yemen, retaliating against the group’s frequent assaults on civilian and military vessels in the Red Sea.
This diplomatic initiative gains prominence as efforts intensify to reach a ceasefire agreement following the Paris meeting in January. The proposed truce, conveyed to Hamas by Qatari and Egyptian mediators, entails a six-week halt to hostilities. It includes the release of hostages by Hamas in exchange for Palestinian prisoners held by Israel. However, Hamas has not yet provided a definitive response, seeking additional guarantees for ending the four-month-old conflict in Gaza.
The ceasefire proposal, as outlined by sources close to the talks, suggests a truce lasting at least 40 days, during which militants would release the remaining hostages captured in the October 7 raid. The initiative aims to allow humanitarian aid into Gaza, addressing the dire conditions faced by its 2.3 million inhabitants.
Here he is in a fast clip. ‘We have been very clear, that we do not want to see the Israel-Hamas conflict expanded and we don’t want to see escalation.’ US Sec of State Antony Blinken adds “we’re responding to violence, not initiating it”.
‘We have been very clear, that we do not want to see the Israel-Hamas conflict expanded and we don’t want to see escalation.’
US Sec of State Antony Blinken adds “we’re responding to violence, not initiating it”.https://t.co/cTmnBNpnXy
📺 Sky 501, Virgin 602 and YT pic.twitter.com/Ou9XVJIeXc
— Sky News (@SkyNews) February 6, 2024
— Foreign Ministry 🇸🇦 (@KSAmofaEN) February 5, 2024
The devastating toll of the conflict includes approximately 1,160 deaths, mostly civilians, with Israel launching a massive military offensive in response to Hamas’s initial attack. Blinken reiterated his focus on addressing the humanitarian crisis, emphasizing shared priorities with Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
As the diplomatic push intensifies, aid groups continue to express concern about the severe impact on Gaza after almost four months of war. The situation in Rafah, described as a ‘pressure cooker of despair’ by the UN, highlights the challenges faced by displaced populations with limited access to clean water and sanitation amid relentless bombardment.
The UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) faces controversy, with accusations of staff involvement in Hamas’s October 7 attack leading to funding suspensions by more than a dozen countries, including the United States.
Amid these developments, Israel’s National Security Minister expressed dissatisfaction with the level of support from key ally the United States. The tensions within Israel’s government and public outcry over remaining hostages add complexity to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s challenges.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken in Saudi Arabia pic.twitter.com/f69UlEY4ci
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) February 5, 2024
Israel’s military offensive persists, with warnings of a potential new ground assault on Rafah. The ongoing violence, including overnight strikes in southern Gaza, further complicates the prospects for a lasting ceasefire.
Simultaneously, the US has revealed its intent to launch additional strikes against Iran-backed groups in the Middle East, emphasizing a commitment to respond to attacks on US forces. The geopolitical landscape continues to evolve, with Tehran-backed groups expressing solidarity with Hamas, leading to increased tensions across the region.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
To sum it all up: Antony Blinken’s fifth trip to the Middle East underscores ongoing diplomatic efforts to secure a ceasefire and address the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. The complex geopolitical dynamics involve not only the Israel-Hamas conflict but also broader regional tensions and the role of Iran-backed groups. The situation remains fluid, with uncertainties surrounding the prospects for a lasting resolution. If there is a ceasefire before Israel destroys Hamas, then expect more deaths of Israeli citizens as Hamas continue their terrorist war against them.
If Blinken is successful and his allies in the U.S. somehow sneak in a criminal act like the Senatore Border nonsense they just tried to pass, he knows he can continue the war indefinitely. As part of the so-called border act is to give 10 billion American dollars to Hamas. Direct payment, so they can kill Israelis. I still think it is amazing how Blinken, a Jews with supposed dual citizenship with Israel, would want Jews killed, and the war to continue, while publicly lying about ending the war, but this is the Democrat Party, the party of war, deception, crime and disease. They are agents of chaos and they are winning world-wide.
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed
- Antony Blinken’s fifth Middle East trip aims to secure a new Israel-Hamas truce and includes visits to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, and Israel.
- The US plans further strikes against Houthi targets in Yemen as tensions escalate in the region, marked by a drone attack on a US troop base in Syria.
- Blinken focuses on advancing talks for a temporary Gaza ceasefire, securing the release of hostages, and brokering a US-brokered deal to normalize ties between Saudi Arabia and Israel.
- The proposed ceasefire involves a 40-day truce, release of hostages, and access for humanitarian aid to address the dire conditions in Gaza, with ongoing challenges and controversies surrounding UNRWA.
- Israel’s military offensive persists, with potential threats of a new ground assault, public outcry over hostages, and dissatisfaction expressed by Israel’s National Security Minister regarding US support. Meanwhile, the US intends additional strikes against Iran-backed groups in the Middle East.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Voting for Democrats doesn’t stop the genocide- Prof Zenkus
- Let’s say Biden really wanted to stop Israel. What can he really do? What support would he have on any level? We the plebs would support it, but where would the hands that need to vote for it be is the question. I think Israel has so deeply embedded itself in the US state, politics, media, finance, and even laws, it would take a revolution to pull them out- Dusko Antic
- I love the new pivot of the American media. Biden and blinken “attempt” to find some humanity within themselves due to public outcry. As expected the result were below expectations- Hon. Darth Vlader
- Sending another 14 billion doesn’t sound like reining in anything or anyone. They’re just lying. We’re not children- Independent-woman