‘Woke Kindergarten is an enormous failure at educating kids. But that’s not their real purpose: they really want to create future Left-wing revolutionaries. Reading and writing and math aren’t a priority,’ Ben Shapiro – who is usually on the right side when it comes to moral and educational issues. See vid below for a deep dive
Woke Kindergarten is an enormous failure at educating kids. But that’s not their real purpose: they really want to create future Left-wing revolutionaries. Reading and writing and math aren’t a priority.
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) February 6, 2024
Akiea Gross, a non-binary abolitionist, founder of Woke Kindergarten that received $250,000 grand for a failure reading and math program believes that “ Israel has no right to exist” “the United States has no right to exist”. – Keep that in mind… a one minute clip from this person is below.
Akiea Gross, a non-binary abolitionist, founder of Woke Kindergarten that received $250,000 grand for a failure reading and math program believes that “ Israel has no right to exist” “the United States has no right to exist”.
— I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 (@ImMeme0) February 4, 2024
In recent years, Glassbrook Elementary School in Hayward, part of the Bay Area, initiated a “Woke Kindergarten” program aimed at implementing “abolitionist education” to dismantle learning barriers linked to racism and oppression. Despite the school investing $250,000 over three years in this initiative with the hope of improving students’ performance, the results have been quite the opposite, as reported by the San Francisco Chronicle.
Woke Kindergarten, a for-profit organization founded by non-binary early educator Akiea Gross, promotes “abolitionist early education and pro-black and queer and trans liberation.” The program is designed to train educators in employing “abolitionist” educational concepts and curricula. However, after two years of implementation, Glassbrook Elementary School witnessed a decline in both English and math proficiency, with scores dropping by four percentage points each. Shockingly, less than 4 percent of students demonstrated proficiency in math, and less than 12 percent in English during the last spring evaluation.
While the Hayward Unified School District has not provided immediate feedback on the effectiveness of the $250,000 program, Superintendent Jason Reinmann asserted that the Woke Kindergarten initiative received support from both parents and teachers in the Bay Area school. Reinmann emphasized an increase in classroom attendance by nearly 20 percent, indicating that boosting attendance might have been a more immediate goal than enhancing test scores.
Jesse Watters just had a vid out on this Woke nonsense yesterday. it is 3 mins –
Welcome to Woke Kindergarten, where kids learn to dismantle whiteness and free Palestine pic.twitter.com/Q6AzoonLi5
— Jesse Watters (@JesseBWatters) February 6, 2024
WATCH:@DanaPerino on a California elementary school reportedly spending $250,000 in federal funds to train educators to teach “anti-oppression” lessons and “disrupting whiteness” through a company called Woke Kindergarten:
“A lot of these crazy woke education stories make some… pic.twitter.com/FdTcIC8r8P
— Conservative War Machine (@WarMachineRR) February 5, 2024
However, concerns have been raised by some Glassbrook teachers who feel the program is excessively progressive. Teacher Tiger Craven-Neeley expressed unease, stating that one of the program’s key objectives was to “disrupt whiteness” at the school.
Woke Kindergarten is based on the concept of “abolitionist education,” a relatively new teaching approach that seeks to dismantle elements of the existing educational system and move towards ideals of equity, anti-racism, anti-oppression, and love for humanity – which is the public face of it all. It is actually based on Marxist doctrine and detests America, freedom and the Constitution. According to Zeus Leonard, an education professor at UC Berkeley, this model is centered around five core pillars: identity, skill development, intellectualism, criticality, and joyfulness. We call BS on this.
$250,000 'Woke Kindergarten' program adopted at failing California school (The Center Square) – A failing California school’s test scores continued dropping after spending $250,000 on a program called “Woke Kindergarten,” which deployed anti-police, ant…https://t.co/iMmXKab6aA
— The Black Chronicle (@BlackChron) February 6, 2024
Identity encompasses basic categories like race, class, and gender, viewed through the lens of “intersectionality,” acknowledging the interplay of oppressor-oppressed dynamics in social justice movements. Criticality encourages children to identify, understand, and challenge oppression within the context of global issues, power dynamics, and justice. This echoes the concept of “critical theory,” a worldview that scrutinizes power dynamics and the oppressed-oppressor dualism. Marxism, plain and simple.
James Lindsay, an expert in educational philosophy, explained on a podcast that critical theory examines societal power dynamics, uncovering biases baked into systems by those in power. While critical theory can offer useful skepticism and identify areas for improvement, it is racist and anti-logic as well as anti-American. Lindsay cautioned against its misuse in simplifying complex issues, such as attributing differences in outcomes solely to “systemic racism.” Everything is racist to such people. Even cities controlled by African Americans and Democrats for decades. Yet a pattern keeps developing. The longer Democrats control and educational system, the more it declines as the children all suffer.
A failing California school’s test scores continued dropping after spending $250,000 on a program called "Woke Kindergarten," which deployed anti-police, anti-capitalism, and anti-Israel messages to advance “abolitionist early education and pro-black and…
— WetGeek (@WetGeek) February 6, 2024
To sum it all up: the introduction of the Woke Kindergarten program at Glassbrook Elementary School aimed at fostering a more inclusive and equitable learning environment has been met with disappointment as students’ test scores declined and the supposed inclusivity turned out to be direct racism, creating an atmosphere of fear. The tension between progressive educational approaches and traditional metrics of success highlights the ongoing debate in the education system regarding the most effective methods to promote equity and excellence. The Democrat Party continues to support such deviance as their goal is the take-down of the United States. By destroying the school system, as they have done without fail in every state and city that they control, they are succeeding in dumbing down the population so they can abuse the nation at will and move to continue to destroy the Constitution of the United States.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Glassbrook Elementary School in Hayward implemented the “Woke Kindergarten” program with a $250,000 investment over three years to address learning barriers tied to racism and oppression. Yet they create racism and attack Whites as well as Israel.
- Despite the program’s goals of improving student performance, English and math scores at Glassbrook declined by four percentage points each, reaching record lows in the last spring evaluation. When you dumb down students, this always happens.
- Woke Kindergarten, a for-profit organization founded by Akiea Gross, focuses on “abolitionist education” promoting pro-black, queer, and trans liberation, aiming to train educators in using abolitionist educational concepts and curricula.
- Superintendent Jason Reinmann highlighted a nearly 20 percent increase in classroom attendance but emphasized that boosting attendance might have been a more immediate goal than enhancing test scores.
- Some Glassbrook teachers expressed concerns that the Woke Kindergarten program is too progressive, with one teacher noting a key objective was to “disrupt whiteness” at the school. The program is based on “abolitionist education,” a relatively new teaching approach with five core pillars, including identity, skill development, intellectualism, criticality, and joyfulness.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Failing Our Children | Cali School Spends $250K on Disastrous ‘Woke Kindergarten‘ – John Solomon – Just The News
- Wasting money because they don’t have to make it, just take it. – Joni Bryant
- That’s basically one case of books from the Clinton Foundation. No problem, the kids can’t read anyway. – William Bostic
- I feel sorry for kids growing up these days. – WBender
- Proving that education is not occurring in public schools but what is occurring is liberal indoctrination for the purpose of creating more “useful idiots” of the Democrat/socialist/communist persuasion just like the purported teachers. – Jim Book
- This also interesting because it’s the first non-pejorative use of “woke” that I’ve seen in a long time. The woke have mostly abandoned the use of it to describe themselves. – Paul Graham
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.