‘Despite the grotesque evidence of potentially illegal late-term abortion procedures, D.C. and DOJ have stonewalled inquiries into the deaths of these five aborted babies. Instead of doing a proper investigation, D.C. is considering destroying evidence. This is disgraceful, and I have put D.C. on notice that if they destroy evidence contrary to congressional instructions to preserve it, they will find themselves called to testify,’ said Senator Ted Cruz (linking to this article)
‘Sen. Ted Cruz has called for the Washington, D.C., medical examiner to conduct a “proper investigation” into whether a D.C. abortionist illegally aborted babies in violation of the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act.
Cruz, R-Texas, reacted Wednesday to a Daily Signal report in which a lawyer alleged that the Department of Justice had advised the medical examiner to discard the remains of five aborted preemie-sized babies.
Those babies’ remains are from an abortion clinic in Foggy Bottom, a neighborhood of the District of Columbia. Pro-life activists believe the baby bodies are evidence that a D.C. abortionist was performing illegal abortions, but for two years now, D.C. authorities have stonewalled any questions about the babies’ deaths. – Life News
In a recent development, the medical examiner’s office in Washington has been instructed by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to destroy the remains of five babies, sparking controversy and raising questions about the handling of potential evidence related to late-term abortions. The instructions came after allegations arose that these babies were victims of illegal late-term abortions.
Aborted Babies Killed in Potentially Illegal Abortions Will be Disposed of Tomorrow as Biden Tries to Hide Evidence- LifeNews.com
Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and other legislators had previously requested the preservation of these remains as evidence following the discovery in a box of medical waste picked up from the Washington Surgi-Clinic. In a letter penned in 2022, Senator Cruz expressed concern about the possibility of the D.C. government incinerating the bodies without proper investigation, autopsies, or a respectful burial.
The babies, initially found in March 2022 by Lauren Handy, the director of activism for the Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU), and Terrisa Bukovinac, the group’s founder, were part of medical waste being transported. Upon discovering the remains of 110 first-trimester babies and five later-term babies, the activists sought to give them a proper burial, conducting a funeral mass and naming each one. The remains were then handed over to the police, triggering a series of events leading to the recent DOJ directive.
LITTLE CHANCE FOR A DIGNIFIED BURIAL FOR THE DC 5 — DOJ 'marching orders' thwarts justice for aborted babies
Five late-term aborted babies will likely not be receiving a respectful burial despite petitions made to government officialshttps://t.co/TcbTsHyf1r
— Church Militant (@Church_Militant) February 8, 2024
Senator Cruz criticized the DOJ for pressuring the medical examiner to destroy evidence rather than focusing on investigating potential violations of the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act during the late-term abortions. He emphasized the importance of conducting a proper investigation and urged the medical examiner to resist the DOJ’s order.
Attorneys from the Thomas More Society, representing the woman who found the box, have been advocating for autopsies on behalf of PAAU. The society’s senior counsel, Martin Cannon, expressed concern over the lack of interest from the federal government in pursuing the evidence where it may lead. The ongoing opposition from the DOJ and the mayor’s office, according to Cannon, reflects a reluctance to address the issue since it first arose two years ago.
— Katherine Hamilton (@thekat_hamilton) February 8, 2024
The discovery of these babies and the subsequent controversy took a new turn with the DOJ’s order to destroy the remains, prompting PAAU, Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America, and 35 other pro-life organizations to send a coalition letter to Congress, seeking intervention.
Caroline T. Smith, the executive director of PAAU, believes there is a correlation between the imminent sentencing of activists involved in a 2020 incident at the same abortion clinic and the DOJ’s directive to destroy the remains. While the activists face charges unrelated to the box of remains or the events of 2022, Smith suggests a link between the two.
Almost 2 years ago, 5 aborted babies were discovered in Washington, DC
This week, the DOJ reportedly advised the DC Medical Examiners office to dispose of the evidence
— Rep. Chip Roy Press Office (@RepChipRoy) February 8, 2024
In response to the call for the destruction of the babies’ remains, PAAU held a protest in front of the medical examiner’s office, naming the five babies Christopher X, Harriet, Angel, Holly, and Phoenix.
The unfolding situation raises concerns about the rule of law, the prioritization of investigations, and the potential suppression of evidence. As the controversy continues, advocates for a proper investigation and respect for the unborn are calling for congressional intervention to address the DOJ’s directive and ensure a thorough examination of the circumstances surrounding these babies’ remains.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) instructed the Washington medical examiner’s office to destroy the remains of five babies, leading to controversy and concerns about the handling of potential evidence.
- The directive followed allegations that the babies were victims of illegal late-term abortions, prompting Senator Ted Cruz and other legislators to request the preservation of the remains as evidence.
- Activists from the Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU) discovered the remains in a box of medical waste picked up from the Washington Surgi-Clinic. They conducted a funeral mass, named each baby, and handed the remains to the police.
- Senator Cruz criticized the DOJ for prioritizing the destruction of evidence over investigating potential violations of the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act during late-term abortions. He urged the medical examiner to resist the DOJ’s order and conduct a proper investigation.
- Advocacy groups, including PAAU and Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America, sent a coalition letter to Congress, seeking intervention in response to the DOJ’s directive. The controversy highlights concerns about the rule of law and the potential suppression of evidence.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Lawmakers Demand DOJ ‘Halt Plans’ to Dispose of 5 Aborted Babies Thank to everyone working so hard for these babies!!- PAAU
- We will never know how many women were told their babies weren’t compatible with life – and produced healthy babies. We know of some, but all the rest were aborted.- RoundaboutWay
- 35 Pro-Life Groups Ask Congress to Stop Destruction of 5 Aborted Babies Killed in Potentially Illegal Abortions- Steven Ertelt
- Those babies should have a proper burial. How demonic our country has become- Judy Krystal